Minna no Anime Traditions
- Goshi (formerly Tsurugi) Quarterly dinner.
- Once per quarter Goshi's dinner
- Post-Goshi's Doc Burnstein's (formerly Cold Stone Creamery) March
- Open House Chicken Prep Party
- Nothing says tradition like playing with raw chicken?
- This dates all the way back to 1994 when Danny Chu and I spent all night marinating Costco chicken. -- Ron Neal
- Dragon Half at Open Programming nights (conventions, summer, etc)
- Current rule: will be shown when at least two people in the audience have never seen it, with a limit of once per quarter.