|A look at the school year 2010-2011||
|Vice President||Andrew Lee|
|5:00||Fansub o' the Week|
|5:55||Spice and Wolf||Fall-Winter|
|Natsume Yuujinchou||Winter-Spring LIVESUB|
|6:20||Seirei no Moribito|
|Fall||Porco Rosso 12/4|
|Spring||Summer Wars 6/4|
- 11th annual Halloween Party~ New clickers are made as part of Jesse Tyler's senior project.
- 20th anniversary of Minna! Yay! In celebration, the officers decided to make it a big event and created a 20th Anniversary Committee to handle decisions and such.
- Special 20th anniversary mugs and coasters were given out at the banquet and as prizes during the party.
- Club Advisor transitioned from John McKinstry to Ginny Anderson. John was the club's advisor for roughly five years.
- MnA opens up a "Discussion Room" during Fall Quarter for those who want to take a break from watching anime (AKA don't like that show) and can do homework, talk, etc. in this room.
- Cal Poly gets stricter on how late the Silo can be used, so no more after club anime showings in the Silo. It happens elsewhere, though.
- A "permanent" Soda Change Box is made as well as a Suggestions Box. Both were created by Phyllis Douglas.
- Evan Ralston and Mike Whipp create an online form to handle Goshi and 20th Anniversary orders.
- T-shirt rules change and prices for shirts went up from $13 to $15 for members. However, more choices in garments!
- Librarian position will be changed to Librarian/Events Coordinator 2011 Fall Quarter and beyond.
- Andrew Lee redesigns the clickers that Jesse made for Halloween this year. Phyllis and her father made the box to house the circuitry.
- A new sandwich board is created to advertise the club on campus. The two designs are by Jessica Freitas and Phyllis Douglas.